Please, click each tab to access the information.
Submit in PDF format the following documents:
- Student ID (Passport, Birth Certificate, or any government-issued ID.
- The last approved transcript, report card, or similar document. If you do not have one, please submit instead a letter from any of the parents or guardian explaining why the student does not have a transcript. The student will be enrolled in the grade according to their age. It is the parent or guardian´s responsibility to help their children to pass the assigned grade.
- A receipt, stub, or any proof of the Enrollment payment.
All documents are to be uploaded in one joint file. You can use free software like iLovePDF to do it.
We use Stripe to handle all payments.
- Enrollment USD70.00 (Only for first time students)
- Tuition: USD360.00 paid before March 30th of the current academic year.
- Apostille: USD250.00 . This payment includes the FedEx delivery to your home country.
- If you live or plan to enroll at a school or college in the US, you do not need an apostille.
- The apostille payment is made when the student graduates or transfers from Woodbridge Academy. You need to apostille only the last transcript or diploma.
To enroll, please follow these steps:
- Read the Terms and Conditions
- Submit the Enrollment payment.
- Fill out the Enrollment Application.
- 24 to 72 hours after you filled the enrollment application you will receive our welcome kit with login credentials and all the information to keep in touch with your tutors.
- You will have a Zoom conference with your tutor to explain everything to start your journey. In the welcome kit, we will explain how to schedule one. You can schedule your Zoom call here.
- You may use the Student Services app to ask questions about your study content or any administrative inquiry such as payments, transcripts, diplomas, etc.
- You can also use chat with your teachers using the chat icon in this same page. They are available Monday to Friday between 10:00 am to 18:00pm PST (Pacific Standard Time). Your message will be answered the following business day if no tutor is available.
- Every week teachers will have a video conference to answer any questions from students or parents. These conferences are saved to the LMS (Canvas or Schoology) so students that did not login can see them later.
- These conferences are held in groups. If you need to have an individual conference with your teacher, please email them to schedule a time that works for both of you.